LIME ACADEMY TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are some of the simplest, shortest and easiest to read Terms and Conditions you’ll ever read. We created these programs with you in mind; you come first. Everything here is just stating the obvious, or at the very least, what we believe to be common sense.
Musician = Client = You
Mentor = Teacher = Professor
- By purchasing any Lime Academy program, you are entitled to:
- Five 1-hour group sessions with your selected mentor, at the selected dates and times.
- Five individual 30-minute sessions with your mentors.
- Any material the mentor might choose to give out.
- A rebate, if applicable*
- Recordings of the sessions**
- Group sessions are scheduled in advance and cannot be rescheduled as they involve multiple musicians. If you can’t attend, you’ll still receive the recording of the session.
- Individual sessions are to be scheduled week by week with the mentor. Once the session is scheduled, rescheduling is solely up to the mentor and absolutely not guaranteed. This is a very important thing you’re doing for yourself. Prioritize it over everything else and be there for your session!
- Technology: As with any online program, this is dependent on technology.
- We rely heavily on third-party companies to perform our services, for which we can’t be responsible, including Zoom, different internet providers, and others. However, we’ll always do our best to reschedule or restart a session if a major technological problem occurs.
- You need to ensure that you have a good, stable internet connection in order to take part in the sessions.
Purchasing, attending and finishing any Lime Academy program does not guarantee that you’ll pass Lime Entertainment’s audition, nor does it guarantee any other type of employment. We truly believe that these programs give you the tools needed to become a successful, professional musician, both on land and on board, but ultimately, passing any audition and getting hired is entirely up to you.
Rebates are eligible to musicians who have not worked on cruise ships until the day of the purchase of the program, who then pass the Lime Entertainment audition at a future date and are subsequently contracted to work on a cruise ship through Lime Entertainment. Rebates are not cumulative. You can only claim one rebate regardless of the amount of programs purchased.
**Recording the Sessions:
We believe that you and every other musician who purchases a Lime Academy program should have access to the recordings to revisit them later. As time passes, you’ll discover more and more gems in the recordings that you haven’t picked up before.
These sessions, as well as any materials handed out by the mentor, are for you, and you only. You shall not upload it to any public site or share it with your peers. Don’t forget that you took action; you made the effort to purchase the course to grow as a musician. It’s not fair that other people, who are not willing to make the effort, like you did, would take advantage of these sessions. It’s also unfair to the mentors, who are working hard for you, and are musicians, just like you. And unfair to us, as we’re doing our very best for you to get the most out of these programs, and to deliver as much value as possible.
Our mentors will always do their best to remember to record the sessions for you, but ultimately, It’s your responsibility to ask the mentor for the session to be recorded.
State of Massachusetts, USA.